RentPath vacation rental software has been around ever since 1989, and it’s considered a leading digital marketing solutions company. It’s the parent company of Rent.com, Apartment Guide, and Rentals.com. While RentPath is a big part of the rental industry, it’s not focused on vacation rentals as much as apartments and houses for rent.
RentPath’s goal is to simplify the apartment and house search experiences while driving quality advertiser leads. This results in a high ROI (return on investment) for its users, plus more occupancies of their properties. RentPath offers online and mobile solutions to provide potential renters with all of the information and tools needed to find the right apartment or house. It connects consumers with a home that reflects their personal lifestyle.
RentPath is not a typical property management system, but it can be used to help vacation rental businesses market themselves. It can also potentially help short-term rentals transition into mid-term and long-term stays. Here in this article, we will try to provide a RentPath vacation rental software review and provide everything you need to know before choosing it.
RentPath vacation rental software has two main packages: the Express Solution and the Pro Solution. We’ll go over each one below.
- Search Ads – RentPath’s search ads are seamless ILS (Internet Listing Service) powered pay-per-click campaigns. By using RentPath, you get the power of its network, with more than 10 million monthly visitors. Using your property listing data, RentPath builds a smart search campaign. Seamless and sophisticated ILS integration keeps your ads accurate and up to date, and your ads start reaching potential renters within a week.
- Social Media Ads – Save time, money, and resources with RentPath’s hyper-targeted lead-generating social media marketing program. This feature puts your ad directly in front of potential renters or long-term guests. According to RentPath, “You would have to spend at least 50x more with another provider to get in front of the same number of in-market renters.”
- Reputation Management – RentPath’s reputation team consists of professional writers who are trained in fair housing compliance. These writers craft personalized responses to your online reviews and create custom, hyper-local content for your social media channels. This feature helps you manage your reviews and overall reputation online since great reviews are paramount to your success as a vacation rental owner.
- Contact Center – Use RentPath’s Contact Center Team to take responsibility for your calls, chats, and emails, freeing up your on-site team’s time for more important tasks. The contact center team is meant to work as an extension of your leasing team, and they’re US-based.
The Pro Solution contains the same features as the Express Solution, but they’re far more advanced and refined.
- Search Ads – With RentPath’s Pro Solution search ads, you get refined pay-per-click marketing with a dedicated campaign analyst. This feature helps users set up and deploy sophisticated, omnichannel campaigns. These ad campaigns are created to reach high-intent, in-market renters at each stage of their journey to a new apartment home or your long-term vacation rental.
- Social Ads – Want custom-fit paid social ads with a dedicated social media analyst? Look no further. Similar to the Express Solution, the Pro Solution social ads are meant to put your properties in front of an audience that’s ready to rent and is actively looking for what you have to offer.
- Reputation Management – Outsource your reputation management and social presence to RentPath’s team of experts. Potential rentals care about your online ratings and want to see that you also care about the people who rent from you or who have long-term stays at your vacation rental. RentPath will take care of your reputation by responding to reviews and crafting content for your social media channels. You’ll get to spend less time keeping up with your reputation and more time expanding your business or doing other important tasks.
- Contact Center – Within the Pro Contact Center, there are 24/7, US-based live agents who will answer your missed calls and web chats. They take care of your guest communications so that you don’t have to.
If neither the Express Solution nor the Pro Solution is right for your business, RentPath software allows for customized solutions as well. There are also some additional features to check out, which we’ll cover below-
- Email Advertising – LeadMail is a best-in-class email service. It’s powered by RentPath’s renter intelligence data, and it drives engagement. Email advertising consists of hyper-targeted emails aimed at potential renters. Users get access to professionally designed templates and emails that are optimized for mobile. RentPath does all of the segmentation and deployment for you, so you can simply submit your content and wait for RentPath to do the rest.
- Resident Communication – Once you have renters staying in your properties, it’s essential to keep in touch. RentPath provides a centralized communication tool that you can use on your desktop computer or from your mobile device. You can use smart lists to target marketing campaigns based on the criteria of your choice. You can also manage critical communications with your renters from a single dashboard.
- Virtual Leasing Center – The virtual leasing center lifts a huge burden from your on-site staff. The contact center team answers all of your emails, texts, and calls. Your renters will never know they’re speaking with someone in a call center because the staff has all the information they need to appear as if they work on-site.
- ILS Advertising – ILS, or Internet Listing Search, advertising is crucial to get as many views of your listing as possible. RentPath allows for natural language search, provides maximum exposure for limited-time deals and discounts, and allows for actionable insights on leads. This includes renter requests and self-scheduled tours.
Features of RentPath Vacation Rental Software
Let’s discuss some of the core features of RentPath software:
RentPath vacation rental software can be accessed online and through Android and iPhone/iPad apps.
RentPath software focuses more on long-term rental businesses than short-term vacation rentals. If you want to transition your vacation rental business into one that accepts long-term stays, then RentPath may be a good choice to meet your marketing needs and ensure you find renters quickly and easily. However, it’s not especially suited for the average vacation rental business.
RentPath does not share its pricing structure online. To figure out how much it would cost to use RentPath for your company’s marketing, you’ll need to request a consultation. During this consultation, you’ll get to speak with a local industry expert. They’ll help you assess the effectiveness of your current marketing strategies and understand your market more fully. Then, they’ll build a unique, tailored solution for your rental business’s particular marketing needs.
RentPath Vacation Rental Software Review: What Makes it Stand Out?
RentPath vacation rental software is not a typical property management system; it’s a marketing tool with several different features. It stands out because it’s meant for long-term rental properties, rather than short-term vacation rentals.
If you’re looking for a PMS that will handle your vacation rental bookings and automate your guest communications, RentPath isn’t the right choice for your business. However, if you want to step up your vacation rental marketing and transition to longer stays, RentPath can help you market your properties effectively. It can also help to maintain a positive reputation for your business online by responding to reviews and creating hyper-local content for your social media profiles.
RentPath is the parent company of multiple well-known businesses in the rental industry: Apartment Guide, Rent.com, and Rentals.com. It claims to offer a superior return on investment based on cost per lead. The company as a whole has seen notable growth in all areas, which makes RentPath confident that it can drive your business’s success.
RentPath has over 10 million unique visitors each month, and half of those visitors don’t visit RentPath’s largest competitor’s site. As of 2021, the number of leads per property is higher than it has been in six years, with 54% growth year over year.
At the same time, the cost per lead is at an all-time low, and RentPath visits are at an all-time high. This means it’s a great time to get started with RentPath if you’re interested in long-term stays.
RentPath Vacation Rental Software Review (According to Users)
Unfortunately, there aren’t very many RentPath vacation rental software review available online. However, the user reviews that are available shows that RentPath earned an average of more than 4.5 out of five stars. One review stated that RentPath provided the data needed to make business decisions, and the data was presented in a way that was easy to read and understand quickly.
Ultimately, RentPath Software provides a seamless experience for property management, empowering landlords to navigate the complexities effortlessly. With its user-friendly interface and innovative features, it ensures both efficiency and peace of mind.
RentPath lets you enhance tenant experiences, streamline workflows, and boost your rental business no matter how experienced or inexperienced you are. RentPath is the key to a brighter, more profitable future for property management!
To help you decide whether your vacation rental should get this software or not we have provided a RentPath vacation rental software review in this article, hopefully, this will help you make an informed decision.
- RentPath was founded in 1989 and quickly became a leading digital marketing solutions company.
- It’s important to note that RentPath is much more suited for long-term rentals, rather than short-term vacation rentals. RentPath may be a great way to market your properties if you’re interested in transitioning to long-term stays.
- RentPath has two main packages, which are the Express Solution and the Pro Solution. Both consist of search ads, social media ads, reputation management, and the contact center.
- Other features include email advertising, resident communication, ILS advertising, and the virtual leasing center.
- You can access RentPath through the web, Android, and iPhone/iPad.
- RentPath is not a typical PMS and is more of a marketing tool for long-term rental properties.
- On average, RentPath scored more than 4.5 out of five stars.