The Rental Trader blog is a resource for Travelers to help them enjoy and inspire their travel dreams and to help Vacation Rental owners build a profitable and sustainable businesses. Our goal is to publish information that is valuable, timely, easily understood, and that can be implemented for our audience.
Please read the guidelines below to learn more about writing for our blog.
What are your ideas?
Rather than submitting complete article drafts, please outline briefly what topics you’d like to cover in each article. We will review and if we are interested, we will get back to you. If we have any suggestions or changes, we will help you get everything right.
Please provide two or three writing samples.
Submit your ideas and we’ll respond as quickly as possible.
Here Are Our Writing Guidelines
If your idea has been approved, we will respond so that you can get started with your initial draft. Please note that acceptance of your idea does not guarantee publication on the Rental Trader blog. Keep in mind that we may ask for revisions for any submitted articles.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1,250 words and be submitted as a word doc
- All content should be 100% original and should not have been posted previously elsewhere.
- All articles will be run through a plagiarism checker.
- If you have related images available (ensure they are not copyright protected or you must have a valid license), that is helpful. If images are included, please attribute credit to the person or organization as needed.
- Please take some time to read through our blog posts with the aim of getting a feel for our style and branding.
- For tips on how to write a great article, we encourage you to search the internet and use the valuable tips at your disposal.
- We don’t accept articles that are overly promotional and contain commercial content (approval is at our discretion).
- You’ll want to add links within your article to other Rental Trader blog posts if possible.
- Please proofread and use spell check.
- Consider using bullet points and numbered lists to enhance the article and to make the text more understandable.
- As needed, please ensure that you’ve cited your data sources.
- Along with your article, please submit a brief author biography. We typically allow one do-follow link in your biography.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Rental Trader blog! Please send your ideas and let us know if you have any questions using this email address: Contribute@RentalTrader.com