365villas Software – Leading all-in-one vacation rental software
365villas software was founded in 2010 and remains one of the leading property management system options on the market today. It’s an all-in-one best vacation rental software that can be accessed from any device: computer, phone, tablet, you name it. While its core is a powerful property management system software, it has additional features that cater to the needs of vacation rental owners and property managers. Some of these other features include a channel manager, unified communications, owner management, integration accounting, and revenue management solutions.
365villas Software Features
365villas offers a huge variety of features that you can choose from. There are two main plans, the Professional Plan and the Enterprise Plan.
1. Features of 365villas Software Professional Plan
If you choose the 365villas Software Professional Plan, you’ll have access to:
- Reservation Manager – Within its Reservation Manager, users can manage documents, communications, calendars, payments, bookings, and quotes in one place. The Reservation Manager is integrated into the entire PMS workflow for control and versatility.
- Unified Communications – Communicate with all of your guests through email, text messaging, and Airbnb Messenger. Integration with WhatsApp will also be available soon.
- Payment Management – Manage your payments with powerful tools and automated features. Its users can configure customized payment policies and schedules, set automated reminders, and view reports with the Payment Management feature.
- Inquiry Management – It makes it easy to respond to inquiries from guests by instantly generating detailed quotes, customized email responses, personalized rental agreements, and more. You can also use the visual editor, unlimited email templates, graphics, and online payment options.
- Integrated Email – Your email inbox, website, and channels are all combined to form one integrated email account. Email and communication mediums are also integrated throughout the entire workflow, which 365villas notes as a unique selling point because it helps you manage more tasks simultaneously than any other platform.
- Email Templates – You can access a huge range of scenario-based templates with pre-set content, and you can also create an unlimited number of your own templates. You can include Pay Now buttons, Digital Signature links, social media icons, attachments, and branded graphics in your guest communications as well.
- Automated Messaging – It features automated messages for every occasion, which you can use as-is or tailor to your particular business and brand.
- Rental Agreements – Create, send, store, and update professional, fully customized rental agreements.
- Business Reports – It generates reports regarding quotes, bookings, payments, taxes, commissions, housekeeping, maintenance, and more. You can easily print, email, and download reports as Excel files.
- Online Payments – This feature enables your guests to pay with any major credit card through your website or from inquiry response emails. Some of the payment provider integrations on it include PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, WorldPay, and more.
- White Labeling – With white labeling, you can overlay your brand on rental agreements, invoices, reports, owner login pages, and online payment pages.
2. Features of 365villas Software Enterprise Plan
Meanwhile, the 365villas Software Enterprise plan includes all of the above, plus:
- Mobile-Responsive PMS – Access a comprehensive version of it from your mobile device. This works for small vacation rental businesses as well as large enterprises. All functionalities are available through mobile.
- Invoicing – its invoicing feature allows users to generate customized invoices for vendors, owners, and guests. You can configure your own branding, color schemes, and content.
- Dynamic Report Builder – Create and store customized business, accounting, and staffing reports, and they will continue to be updated in real-time.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance – This feature allows you to create login profiles for individual staff members, like housekeepers and maintenance personnel. You can also use automated messages to let guests know about jobs that are scheduled, pending, changed, or canceled.
- User Rights Management – Built for teams, it allows you to add unlimited users and control their credentials. You can control what data they can access and what they can do within the 365villas interface.
- Owner Statements – Powerful and flexible owner statements are self-generating and fully configurable. Smaller businesses can save at least a couple of days of admin work each month, while these owner statements can save larger enterprises a week or more.
- Owner Login – You can create owner logins with multiple properties per owner and set controls as to what each owner can access and control. This could be blocking out their calendars, making their own bookings, or accessing reports and accounting tools. You can also allow them to access their own online booking and calendar.
- Trust Accounting – it allows you to track owner monies and verify the surplus or deficit of the money on your account.
There are also bolt-on options, such as:
|Mobile Responsive PMS||Auto Responder|
|Performance Analytics||Quote Chaser|
|Unified Communications||Multiple Languages|
|Digital Signature||Multiple Currencies|
|Dynamic Report Builder||API Access|
|Integrated Accounting||Review Module|
|Marketing & CRM||Arrival Form|
|Booking Engine||Revenue Management|
|Search Engine||Third-Party Solutions|
|Trust Accounting||Advanced Payment|
|Lead-Time Pricing||WordPress Plugin|
365villas is built for any device and supports the web, Android, and iPhone/iPad.
The people and businesses that most frequently use 365villas include single-property vacation rental owners, small to midsize businesses, and large enterprises.
There’s plenty of support available for users, including an online knowledge base and an FAQ section, as well as a forum. There’s also an email help desk, chat, and a 24/7 live customer service representative ready to help and answer questions.
Good training is essential when you first start out with a new property management system. Luckily, 365villas offers a few different sources: webinars, online documents, and videos, plus live online training from staff members.
As of 2021, it doesn’t appear that 365villas has won any awards in the industry yet.
It doesn’t share its entire pricing plan online, but there is some information available. There are two plans, the Professional and the Enterprise. The Professional Plan costs $106 per month for your first five properties, and the Enterprise Plan costs $156 per month.
There are additional fee-based services; the price above does not include all functionalities. You can also add more properties for an additional fee. There are assorted bolt-on options with an integrated website, channel manager, and revenue management features.
With 365villas, you won’t run into any start-up fees, transaction fees, or lock-in contracts.
What Makes 365villas Software Stand Out?
One thing that makes it stand out is that it’s built for any device. Many property management systems are only available online and haven’t yet released an app for Android and iPhone access. Plus, It has no transaction fees or start-up fees. It’s just released the fourth generation of its software, showing that it’s continuing to grow and improve over time.
365villas Reviews and Rating
User reviews on GetApp show that out of a total of 152 reviews, It earned an average of 4.7 stars out of five till 2022. It had 115 five-star reviews, as compared to only one one-star review. 97% of the reviews were positive, and 97% of reviewers said they would recommend 365villas to others.
One review stated they had recently switched to it from another PMS, and their experience had been “nothing short of amazing!” Another noted that it saved them hours every day and allowed them to scale their business from two properties to 30 in two years.
The general sentiment of the reviews can be expressed with this quote from a five-star review: “Great company to work with really good software. They ‘listen’ to change requests and their support is great. Highly recommended!”
Overall, users liked the time saved with the powerful and customizable owner statement functionality since it eliminated the task of manually producing statements. They also appreciated the 60+ regional and local channels that can be integrated with the Channel Manager.
What Do Users Dislike About 365villas Software?
There were very few customer complaints in the 365villas user reviews. One customer, who gave it three stars, noted that the software was difficult to use from their mobile device. The only other negative reviews seemed to come from customers who had expected extended free trials or had similar situations in which it didn’t appear that 365villas was in the wrong.
There were a few suggestions from the 31 four-star reviews that should be noted. One user said that they wished 365villas could generate an owner statement that included the name of the property. Another said they frequently received error notices regarding calendars not syncing properly and had to adjust them manually. An additional comment said that analytics was one of the weaker areas of the software.
- 365villas was founded in 2010. You can access this all-in-one vacation rental software from any device.
- 365villas includes tons of features in its Professional Plan, including the reservation manager, unified communications, payment management, inquiry management, integrated email, email templates, automated messaging, rental agreements, business reports, online payments, and white labeling. There’s also an Enterprise Plan and additional bolt-on options.
- The monthly rate for 365villas starts at $106 for the Professional Plan and $156 for the Enterprise Plan. There are no start-up fees, transaction fees, or lock-in contracts.
- 365villas earned an average of 4.7 stars with 97% positive reviews (Till 2022).
- Users liked the time saved by 365villas and the helpful customer service staff.
- One customer noted that the software was difficult to use on their mobile device.